Pages

2.3.10

Final Results - Part Two

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for March 2, 2010:

Squares Needed: 736



Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 506


Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 230


On Tuesday, February 9, 2010 I reported a square count of 451. At that point I stopped adding squares to blankie as I knew I would be working feverishly to add as many squares possible during the Ravelympics. In the beginning my goal was to add 30 squares as I knew this wouldn't be a priority project during the games. However, I reached that goal last week. So, I altered my goal and bumped it up by 20 squares. At the end of the games I wanted my square count to be 501. Well, as you can see, not only did I achieve my goal, I surpassed it. By 5 squares to be exact. Ok, so it's not like I greatly surpassed it, but I still came, saw and conquered!

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share