Pages

17.3.10

Ode To Sleep

Blogging is one of the things that doesn't happen when you are catching up on sleep...

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for March 16, 2010:

Squares Needed: 736



Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 548


Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 188


The original subject of this post was going to be "Mini Management."

Last Wednesday a fellow knitter asked a group of us if anyone wanted the plastic casing that once housed some bed sheets they had recently purchased. When the offer was made I literally leaped at it.


Some time ago, KP had bought new sheets and decided to use the plastic casing for storage for her unused minis. GREAT IDEA! Since then I've considered buying new bed sheets of my own. I needed some so why not? Well, I just haven't found ones I like and wasn't about to buy a set just for the hell of it. In the meantime, I've been using an old Ziploc bag to hold the minis I've used on Blankie, but need to save for my mom's blanket.

So, at the end of the day, I'm THRILLED by my latest mini management system acquisition. Thanks to KP for the idea!

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share