Pages

24.3.10

This Time

I wasn't sleeping. I was goofing around with my computer last night and never got around to the sock blankie update. Ooops! So, here it goes:

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for March 23, 2010:

Squares Needed: 736



Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 562


Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 174


Yes. Yes. Last night was all about playing around with programs on my computer that I knew existed, but never even thought to touch.

Blankie progress has slowed down a bit. Partially due to working on other projects and also the fact that I have stepped-away from knitting this past weekend as well. I know! No virtual world and no knitting all signs something is severely wrong. Thankfully all is right with the world once again and I'm back to both so don't fret.

That's all I really have for now. Must get back to today's pressing business.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share