Pages

10.3.10

"G-d Is Purple"

• After reading the blog post it all became crystal clear - thank you!

• How did they get that number for me? No one, I mean NO ONE has it!

• What kind of person takes joy in someone else's misery?

• It was cheap yarn, but I was somewhat thankful it was all gone before I got to it

• Rumination - > Learn it. Live it. Love it.

• Oh, I would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall during that conversation

• Unexplored Territory

• And on the seventh day Blankie rested

• It loses so much meaning when you have to explain it

• Black with scratches . . . I still wouldn't have it any other way

• It was the perfect Sunday

• The word has been said so many times it doesn't sound like a real word anymore

• Better rain the snow

• "Sock Blankie Monster"

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share