Pages

27.3.10

Socktacular Saturday (Double Dose): Pattern Prep

I was going to post this last week . . . but it didn't happen, so here you go.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started a prototype of BFF's birthday sock. It's been a several months since I really thought about them so I figured it was better to workout the details before starting the actual pair. I believe this will save me a lot of frustration in the long run.

All seems to be going well and I believe it won't be long before I get started on the actual pair. Unlike the two other sock patterns I have created, I will have pen and paper by my side to write down what I'm doing step by step. tomorrow Once I have the pattern down for good I will start her sock.

Doing all this has also got me thinking about the pedicure socks I made for mom. The pattern has been requested by several individuals. I would like to give it to them but the most I have written down are some notes here and there. This has me However, that doesn't mean I have forgotten about writing up the pattern for the pedicure sock I made for my mom. That is definitely a prototype. There are several "enhancements" the final version. They next pair of pedicure socks are for yours truly so have been surveying my stash carefully trying to decide what color I wish to make them in. Of course, once they are done I'll need to take them out to the salon for a christening - when weather conditions warrant socks.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share