Pages

11.11.09

Are We There Yet?

• If curiosity killed the cat, what did it do to the dog?

• I heart Dizzy!

• "'Wishing you a long life.' Someone out there has a sick sense of humor. To me that reads, 'Wishing you prolonged torture.'"

• She went off like a raging storm . . . It was awesome!

• Part of the reason I love it so much is that it smells like Apple Pie

• Restoring Order

• If you have the time, you might as well try - right!?

• Loose ends are better all tied up

• "Part of the fun is collecting the different yarns." - Agree (1)

• Only one week . . . and counting

• Faith and Hope; Hope and Faith

• Think Pink

• If you took it away from me I would find a way to get it back

• I know what it means to be a yarn snob, but coffee snob. . . . ummm . . .

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share