Pages

20.11.09

The Yellow Brick Road (Or Is It Magenta?)

I've come to the end of the "Yellow Brick Road." Where is the Wizard?

***Sigh***

At times the road looked shorter than it was; at times it looked longer. For awhile now I've been traveling the "Blue Brick Road" (don't know why I choose blue - I just know it's not purple) concurrent to the the yellow one. It's been interesting traveling two roads at one time, but I knew it wouldn't last. I'm not sure how long I will be on this other road and when the one after that will appear. (Soon I hope!)

I have to admit I'm kind of tired of having to take different roads. And, furthermore the judgment that has come as a result. I'm tired of the judgment of others all together. I'm tired of the continuous questions that I clearly don't have answers too or don't want to talk about. I know they come out a place of concern for me (and I do appreciate that), but I've always taken the "when I have the information and I'm ready to share I'll let you know" approach to things. It's what I prefer. Hopefully, I've extended that courtesy to others as well. Maybe I'm the one who is in the wrong, but it's my information; my life so I don't see how that is the case.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share