Pages

24.11.09

Thankful For Blankie

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for November 24, 2009:

Squares Needed: 736


Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 280

Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 456


This is my last blankie update before my b-day. All this really means is that next week there will be less then a year until this monster needs to at 736 squares. Yes, now it is a monster. (At least at this moment it is.)

It's kind of exciting because I'm close to reaching the half-way point of the 736 squares. Then I got to thinking of all the people that have made it happen. Now, I have been swapping - a lot! However, there are many, many, many people who have contributed to the cause. Today, I started a list of those donors. I have to say it's quite lengthy for just six months or so - and these are just the people I can remember. I'm sure more names will pop into my head as time goes by.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share