Pages

22.5.11

30 Day Song Challenge: Boys

As I start the home stretch of this little challenge, things appear to be getting a bit personal . . .

Day 22: A song you listen to when you're sad

There is only one reason I listen to sad music - Boys

I have a song for all occasions ranging from crushes to heartbreak. Mainly, heartbreak. There seems to always be a song that puts into words what I'm feeling.

I listen to a lot of sad music when I'm mending a broken heart. One of the CDs I've been listening to a lot is Adele's new CD "21." This song would be the type of song I'd listen to if I was sad about a boy.




Until later . . .

1 comment:

Melissa said...

it's so crazy that i thought of you when i heard it without knowing that you already knew the song. i love her cd too! turning tables reminds me of you too.
i like the honesty this post gives off. it's brave.

Bookmark and Share