Pages

5.5.11

Dreamy

Welcome to Thursday!

(Even though it is almost Friday, it's still Thursday - at least for the next 20 minutes!)


This week's Thursday Blog Project topic is compliments of Melissa:

If you could travel back in time to meet a past celebrity crush, what time period would you travel to and who would you meet? Describe how you would meet them and share something you would say to them.

Of all the celebrity crushes I had a kid Patrick Dempsey was one of the first ones. It was the movie "Can't Buy Me Love" that solidified my crush. How can you not fall for this guy?



If I were to actually meet my crush, I'm not sure what I was say. Honestly, I think I would just turn beat as I stared at him with goggly-eyes and a silly smile on my face. Oh, I'm sure I'd blubber something about how much I love his work (because I really do believe he is a good actor), but mostly I'd just stand there and act like a fool.

Come on! Give me a break - it's McDreamy we're talking about here!




Now that I've shared with you my celebrity crush, check out what my fellow bloggers have to say about their crushes...

Merryland Girl(Melissa)
Mom of Many (Susanna)
momarock (Sara)

Until later . . .

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I would be the same way. Not with him, but with my crushes. I have been that way in the past too. Super starstruck!
I had a feeling you'd pick him. :)

Bookmark and Share