Pages

18.5.11

30 Day Song Challenge: Wish I May, Wish I Might (Radio Play)

"Star light, star bright,
The first star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight"


Whenever I think of making wishes, I think of when I was a child and use to say the above nursery rhyme upon sighting a single star in the sky. These days, I don't make wishes; I just have hopes and dreams. (Is this the adult version of making a wish?)

Anyhow, this is not about my hopes and dreams. Nor is it about childrens wishes. It is, however, about a wish . . .

Day 18: A song you wish you heard on the radio.

Even when it was new I don't remember hearing this song on the radio. I guess I could play this on Pandora if I really wanted, but I have the mp3 of it so I can listen to it whenever I want - except when I'm driving. (The radio in my car is ancient so no mp3, or cd, capabilities for me.) That's why I wish I would hear it on the radio. Who knows, maybe one day I will in fact hear this on the radio as I'm making my way from point a to point b. Until that day, I guess it's all wishful thinking.


Music Videos by VideoCure



Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share