Pages

28.5.11

30 Day Song Challenge: Four For The Price Of One

Another day of catch-up for the 30 day song challenge which mean this post contains four songs.

Day 25: A song that you think is silly

In all honest, I don't find all of this artists song "funny." Actually there is actually at least one song I find greatly inappropriate, but I believe that is the exception, and not the rule.




Day 26: A song you can play on an instrument

This is the only thing I can play on a musical instrument . . .



Day 27: A song you wish you could play

I've never really thought about this so I'm just going to go with a song that is played whenever my friend midtsy has a party at her home (she loves playing the piano!). It's a classic!



Day 28: A song that makes you feel guilty

Whenever I hear a violin play I wonder "What if I hadn't given up on learning to play the violin?" Then I feel a little guilty that I did give up.

tJMyk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425">


Until later . . .

1 comment:

Melissa said...

"ricky" makes me laugh every time. "you're such a crazy redhead i just don't know what to do, lucy!" :) which one is inapporpriate?

our next door neighbor knows how to play billy joel songs on the piano. :)

Bookmark and Share