Pages

7.5.11

30 Day Song Challenge: Brotherhood, Service and Friendship

When I transferred to TCU I joined a national service organization called Alpha Phi Omega. It was a group of individuals interested in campus and community service. Prior to becoming an official member I had attended one of the chapter's semi-formal dances the prior spring. (I knew one of the members.)

Day Seven: A song that reminds you of an event . . .

These TWO songs remind me of that dance.

About halfway through the song came all the girls started singing it to one of the guys as if he had really done something wrong and the song was for him. He hadn't done anything wrong to deserve such treatment. I felt bad for him.



And this one... Well, this is just a rad song and I approved that everyone loved it as much as I did. Every time I hear it I think of that dance.



Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share