Pages

29.5.11

30 Day Song Challenge: I Heart The 80's

As I stated when I first began this challenge, music has always been a part of my life. I still remember one weekend afternoon my dad asked me to let him know when my program was over. I said fine and as he was about to walk away my brother informed him my "program" would keep continuing on since I was watching music videos on MTV. (BUSTED!)

During last year of Jr. High school I spent practically every weekday afternoon watching "Dance Party USA." This allowed me to not only listen to music, but also practice such popular dance moves of the time like the running man and roger rabbit.


Day 29: A song from your childhood


I think the 80's were an amazing time in terms of musical influence. The array of music to choose from was vast. For this day I could choose Madonna, Michael Jackson or Cyndi Lauper, but those seem to obvious. Also, as much as I loved the music by all these artists, the song I choose was very much a favorite of mine.



Until later . . .

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i heard a debbie gibson song tonight and thought of you because we became friends around the time debbie became popular. :)
a cruise performance ruined "our house" for me because the dancing was so lame.

Bookmark and Share