Pages

3.10.08

Got Cake!?

No! Well speak for yourself because I do!



While watching the debate last night, I used a friend's ball winder and caked my hank of sock yarn. (I definitely need to get one of these along with a swift) I can now finish my second sock - woohoo! Though others have shared with me that they wear the first sock while knitting the second one I am starting to get anxious for the pair to be finished. I think it has something to do with the shift in temperature. Today's high was somewhere around the low 60's (yuck!). I think it's safe to say that summer is O-V-E-R! As much as I hate to admit it. . . .

Not much else to report. Between having a lot to do lately and trying to not strain my hand/wrist more than I already have I haven't done a lot of knitting on the baby blanket - good thing I don't need to send it off until December! Now that I have more yarn for the second sock I will definitely be finishing that up soon and you know as soon as I do I will post all my pictures and thoughts on sock knitting at that time.

That's all for now. Until later. . . Ta! Ta!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share