Pages

14.10.08

Short, but Sweet

That is how I would describe today's post... and probably any other posts this week. Between a hectic schedule this week I will have very little time to post let alone knit.

This weekend I went to what I consider to be "yarn heaven" otherwise known to other as Wool and Company in Geneva, IL. It is an awesome shop. I'm so glad I ventured out there. Of course I had to pick up some goodies -



"Yummy" Yarn




Elizabeth Austen "Andes" Yarn in Gryffindor colors.

I'm also expecting to get some of the limited edition Schaefer Anne "Sock the Vote" yarn. No store in this area will be carrying it so I called a shop near where my mom is visiting right now and put my name down on their list. Then I called mom and asked her to do me a "odd" favor. After explaining why I couldn't just pick it up at a shop in this area she agreed to pick it up for me "if" it comes in before she leaves. Gotta love mom for helping me out like she does - even with the "little" things. If she likes the colors I'll use one hank for her birthday socks.

Like I said, this is a "short, but sweet" post.

Until later . . . Ta! Ta!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share